The Center for Educational Services
Unforgettable quality service.
The Center for Educational Services is a quality registration and evaluation service center, recognized on the international level.
Explanation: The Center for Educational Services provides student admissions, registration, scheduling, evaluation and testing, all through technology, in support of SUT’s instruction: a leader in quality registration and evaluation, recognized on the international level.
The Center for Educational Services is determined to provide registration and evaluation services in support of SUT’s instructional mission, holding to the principle, “Combined services and coordinated tasks.”
- Provide services for student admissions, registration, class and test scheduling, evaluation, graduation, registration and evaluation system analysis.
- Provide development of services to support SUT’s instruction.
- Provide academic services to society.
- Promote national and local arts and culture, especially that of the Northeast.
Primary Objectives :
- The Center for Educational Services has a high capacity in managing registration and evaluation under “combined services, coordinated tasks.”
- The Center for Educational Services is recognized internationally.
Explanation of Primary Objectives
- To maintain the status of a leader in registration and evaluation services, with distinguished innovation and identity. To continually develop management systems in every aspect such as student admissions, registration, course and test scheduling, evaluation and alumni information, clerical, and others. To employ information technology in management, with efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, and accountability in all management systems under good governance.
- To be recognized internationally in registration and evaluation, with evaluation results ranging from good to excellent.