- SUT Online Registration Guideline
- Regulation for Graduate Student
- Regulation for Bachelor Student
- Visa Regulations
- Transportation reservation to Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office
- Welcome note to SUT : more information about life in SUT
- In case of emergency, Please feel free to contact
1. SUT Online Registration Guideline (for new student) CLICKSUT New Student Registration Guideline 2020
3. Visa Regulations.
Additional information and the following documents will need to be submitted with your visa application Click
Please note the following three important regulations about your visa:
Please download Request for Visa Extension Letter form Click
- You must apply for a visa extension BEFORE the date your visa expires. This application must be done in person at the Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office.
- Whenever you leave Thailand, whether by land or by air, your visa will automatically become invalid. In order to be able to return to Thailand, you must apply for a re-entry permit at the Immigration office BEFORE leaving Thailand.
- You must report to the Immigration Office every 90 days, counting from the day you have entered Thailand.
4. Transportation reservation to Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office:
- Due to the University’s energy saving policy, transportation to the Immigration Office at Dankwian, Nakhon Ratchasima, is made available on Wednesdays only. The van leaves from Sura 1 front entrance every Wednesday at 9.00 hrs. International students who cannot come on Wednesday will be responsible for their own transportation.
- To save time and for convenience, international students can register online to book a seat on the van. Bookings close at 14.30 hrs. Every Tuesday (before the Wednesday of travel). Please call 4145 if you have any queries.
- There is no service on public holidays. In case any Wednesday is a public holiday, transportation will be made available on Thursday, the following day.
5. Welcome note to SUT : more information about life in SUT ClickWELCOMENOTE2018
6. In case of emergency, Please feel free to contact:
Miss Hataikan Tongiareon (Pee Tee) at the following numbers: ... Office No. 0 4422 4145, Mobile Ph. No. +66 (0) 85-775 3532