The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Center of Lifelong Learning (C3L) at the University of Oldenburg in Germany are jointly organising the DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme UNILEAD in Oldenburg, enabling young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries to tackle successfully every-day challenges.
The programme is targeting higher education managers from developing countries with following requirements:
- University leaders preferably between 30 and 40 years old
- Maximum 4 years of management position with managerial and personnel responsibilities
- Applicants hold at least a Master’s degree
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
- International experience will be an asset.
The deadline for application is on 13th October 2020, 9:00 Central European Time (CET). Participation costs will be supported for selected candidates with expected co-funding of participants’ home institutions. Please find more information in our enclosed call for application. more information Download