The Bernd Rode Award is granted to outstanding scientific and higher education collaborations between European and South-East-Asian universities in the framework of ASEA-UNINET and will be granted during the 17th ASEA-UNINET Plenary Meeting in February 2019. The award is given every 18 months in three different categories (junior, senior, project-based).
The award is named after Bernd Michael Rode, an eminent Austrian researcher and founder of the Austrian-South-East-Asian Academic University Network (ASEA-UNINET). The Award is associated with financial support up to a maximum of 5.000 euros to enhance and extend the research possibilities in the context of projects backed by ASEA-UNINET (e.g. travel expenses, research stay).
Basic requirement to submit an application for the Bernd Rode Award 2019: The applicant has participated in a finished or still ongoing ASEA-UNINET research project in the past 5 years. This project was conducted in cooperation between at least one Austrian ASEA-UNINET member University and at least one ASEA-UNINET member University from South-East-Asia and has been at least partially funded by ASEA-UNINET. Furthermore the project has already produced results that can be presented (e.g. joint publication).
The funds received from the Bernd Rode Award 2019 can be exclusively reinvested in future ASEA-UNINET research projects and collaborations.
For further information regarding the guidelines, submissions and important dates please see below and have a look at the attached call for award.
Submissions are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until November 30th 2018 and should include the following documents:
- Junior and Senior submissions:
- Short description of the research work conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
- Role of ASEA-UNINET in the work of the applicant
- CV and publication list (plus the applicants’ best publications as full pdf-version (max.5)
- The three most important scientific or artistic contributions of the applicant (max. 200 Words)
- Project-based submissions:
- Short description of the research project conducted in the framework of ASEA-UNINET (about 5 pages)
- Role of ASEA-UNINET as facilitator
- CV and list of publications of the project team
- Scientific and/or societal education results and publications arising from the project
หมายเหตุ : สำหรับชาว มทส. กรุณา cc ข้อมูลการสมัครให้ศูนย์กิจการนานาชาติทาง e-mail : email@example.com เพื่อศูนย์จะได้ทราบข้อมูลของผู้สมัครเข้ารับการคัดเลือก