Please note the following three important regulations about your visa:
- You must apply for a visa extension BEFORE the date your visa expires. This application must be done in person at the Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office.
- Whenever you leave Thailand, whether by land or by air, your visa will automatically become invalid. In order to be able to return to Thailand, you must apply for a re-entry permit at the Immigration office BEFORE leaving Thailand.
- You must report to the Immigration Office every 90 days, counting from the day you have entered Thailand.
Visa Renewal: The following documents will need to be submitted with your visa application:
*Fill in a form Request for Visa Extension Letter at CIA office or download here https://goo.gl/l3JWma
|No.||Document items||Where to obtain|
|1.||A letter of request for visa extension from the University (letter from University to Immigration Office)||The Center for International Affairs (CIA)(Collect Document no. 2-3-4-6 and submit at CIA, then you will get the letter within 3-7 days)|
|2.||Certification of student status letter (Thai)||The Center for Education Services (Request online at reg.sut.ac.th)|
|3.||Transcripts (English)||The Center for Education Services (Request online at reg.sut.ac.th)|
|4.||A copy of passport (all pages)||Your Passport|
|5.||Application form for visa extension (Application for extension of temporary stay in the Kingdom – TM.7 Visa fee 1,900 THB)||The Center for International Affairs (or you can download at http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download)|
|6.||- House registration certificate(Photo copy)
- Identification Card of the house/apartment owner which is the same name to the House registration certificate (Photo copy)
- Contract of the rent
|Owner of your residence/House/Apartment
or Surasammanakhan Front Desk
- Bring documents No.2, 3 and 4 to the Center for International Affairs.
- The Center for International Affairs will prepare document No.1 for you.
- Bring documents No.1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 to the Immigration Office to apply for visa extension.
Re-entry Permit (TM.8 Form): There are single re-entry permits (1,000 Baht) and multiple re-entry permits (3,900 Baht). You may apply for a re-entry together with your application for a visa extension, so that document No.8 is required, or at any other time.
90-days Report (TM. 47 Form): Do not forget to do your 90 days report at Immigration Office (every 90 days plus/minus 7 days). If you forget to do this, you will be fined 2000 Baht, and there will be an extra fine for every extra day.
(All forms can be downloaded from the Immigration Bureau website: www.immigration.go.th
Note: The above information is correct to our best knowledge. Immigration rules may change, however, at any time without prior announcement.