3. How do I change programs or Institutes? What about credit transfer?

FAQ1. When can I change my study program and/or change institute of affiliation?


Just submit a request any time as long as there are at least 30 days before the end of each trimester when submitting.

2. In the case of undeclared major and GPA less than 2.00, can I change majors or change institute of affiliation?


Sorry, no, since it goes against the regulations.

3. After applying for change of major studies, how can I find out the results of consideration?


1) You may check out the response at www.reg.ac.th about one week prior to registration for the next term.

2) After you are informed of the decision, you may ask for a credit transfer form at the Registrar within the first week of the new term.

Comments are closed