2. Frequent questions concerning the loss of student status

FAQ1. If I lose my student status, can I ask for restoration of my student status?


Students who lose their student status through failure to register and/or failure to pay registration fees may request restoration of student status. Just submit a general request form to the Registrar within the trimester that the student lost their status.

2. How do I retain my student status?


1) In the case of completion of all the required program courses and waiting to request graduation, you may submit a general request form to retain your student status and pay the fees concerned.

2) If the program is not completed, you must submit a request for a study break and pay the student status retainer fee (Undergraduate: 500 Baht; Graduate, 1500. If no action is taken, you will lose your student status.)

Comments are closed