5. Leave during classes/ examinations and term leaves.

FAQ1. If I can’t take an examination according to schedule, can I postpone the exam?


1) Contact the Course Coordinator

2) Request examination leave with the approval of your academic advisor, the course instructor and the head of school (in the case of undeclared major, the head of school denotes the head of school supervising your academic advisor.

3) If approved for examination leave, you should provide one copy to the instructor and submit the original to the Registrar.

2. How do I take leave from my class(es)?


Write a class leave request form and contact your instructors of the classes affected.

3. How can I get term leave?


You may request term leave for at most 2 consecutive terms.

Comments are closed